Phoenix Auto Accident Attorneys
Evans Garrey PLLC Helps Victims of Car Accidents Get Compensation
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Phoenix, you are undoubtedly dealing with a difficult situation. Not only do you need to deal with the physical pain and trauma of the accident, but you also have to deal with the financial burden of medical bills, vehicle repairs, and lost wages. During this difficult time, you need a law firm that will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
At Evans Garrey PLLC, we fight to recover maximum compensation for our clients. Our team of auto accident attorneys is dedicated to helping victims recover from their injuries and get their lives back on track. We know how to effectively navigate the legal system and have a proven track record of success. If you have been injured in an auto accident, we encourage you to call (928) 589-0020 today.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Phoenix
Car accidents can occur in many different ways. Some of the many causes of Phoenix car accidents, including:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Failing to yield
- Faulty or defective auto parts
- Vehicle defects
- Vehicle recalls
- Road design flaws
- Tire blowouts
- Vehicle rollovers
- Vehicle fires
- Vehicle submersion
- Vehicle collisions with pedestrians
In Arizona, drivers face these hazards all the time when other drivers neglect the safety of others. If you are injured by such a negligent driver, rely on our help to hold that party responsible for your injuries and damages.
Common Injuries in Car Accidents
Auto accidents can result in a variety of injuries, ranging from minor to severe. Common injuries sustained in car accidents include:
- Broken Bones: The impact of a crash can lead to fractures and broken bones, often requiring immediate medical attention.
- Head Injuries: Trauma to the head can cause concussions, contusions, or more severe traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
- Back Injuries: The force of a collision can cause spinal injuries, herniated discs, or other back-related problems.
- Internal Injuries: The impact may cause damage to internal organs, leading to serious complications.
- Cuts and Bruises: Broken glass, deployed airbags, or other debris can cause cuts, bruises, and abrasions.
- Emotional Trauma: Car accidents can result in emotional distress, anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Our attorneys are experienced in handling cases involving various injuries, ensuring you receive the compensation you need for recovery.
Who Can Be Liable in a Car Accident?
Determining liability in a car accident can be complex as it involves understanding the details of the accident and applying legal principles. Parties that can potentially be liable include:
- Negligent Drivers: Those who breach their duty of care by driving recklessly, speeding, or driving under the influence.
- Automakers: If a defective vehicle part contributes to the accident, the manufacturer may be held liable.
- Government Entities: Poorly designed roads or lack of proper signage can make government entities liable.
- Third Parties: Entities responsible for road maintenance, construction, or traffic control may be liable if negligence is proven.
What You Should Do After a Car Accident
After a car accident, it's crucial to take the following steps to protect your rights and maximize your chances of receiving fair compensation:
- Seek Medical Attention: Get immediate medical attention for injuries, even if they seem minor.
- Contact Law Enforcement: Report the accident to the police and obtain a copy of the accident report.
- Gather Information: Collect details about the accident, including the names and contact information of involved parties and witnesses.
- Document the Scene: Take photos of the accident scene, vehicle damage, and any visible injuries.
- Avoid Admitting Fault: Refrain from admitting fault, apologizing, or making statements that may be used against you.
- Notify Your Insurance Company: Report the accident to your insurance company, but avoid providing recorded statements without legal advice.
- Consult with an Attorney: Contact an experienced auto accident attorney to assess your case, protect your rights, and pursue rightful compensation.
How Our Phoenix Auto Accident Attorneys Can Help You
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Phoenix, you may be dealing with a difficult situation. Not only do you need to deal with the physical pain and trauma of the accident, but you also have to deal with the financial burden of medical bills, vehicle repairs, and lost wages. During this difficult time, you need a law firm that will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
The Phoenix auto accident attorneys at Evans Garrey PLLC can help you with your case. We can provide you with a free consultation, during which we can assess your situation and determine if you have a claim for compensation. Even if you were partially at fault for the accident, our attorneys can still help. We know how to effectively navigate the legal system and have a proven track record of success.